Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i'm an expert!

i survived my first panel discussion as an "expert". it helped quell my rampaging butterflies that only about 10 people showed up. so i was effectively able to field the questions without sounding like too much of an idiot. at least i hope not.

i think it was because i accidentally wore my underwear inside out all day. i read a long time ago, when i was a kid, that if you serendipitously put an article of clothing on inside out, you will be graced with good luck the whole day through.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll have to try that sometime...does backwards work too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great story. I knew you'd do well because you are concerned about doing well. When you stop caring, that's when you'll suck.

    Hang in there and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete